The November Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:31 am

Hello there! ^^

Go down

Hello there! ^^  Empty Hello there! ^^

Post  Riahbeth Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Hello everyone! I am quite new to November Rain, in fact I joined today. You can call me Zora, or Riah. And you might want to get to know a little bit about me, eh? ;)

Firstly, I have a huge interest in music, I love to sing, dance, and anything that is related to music. I play piano, and I take voice lessons, but I also have a huge interest in possibly taking guitar lessons, or maybe violin. ^^ I also adore art, I love photography, drawing, and expressing myself in any way possible. Sadly I don't have a tablet, and I stink at drawing with a mouse, so I can't show you guys any of my artwork. D: But maybe someday I might get a tablet. Anyways, I also enjoy writing, which includes role-playing. I'm more of a girly girl, because I love fashion and artsy stuff! ^w^ But I have my moments of being a bit of a tom boy, thanks to my big brother. ;)

Now here comes some random facts about me:

~ I'm double jointed, which means I can twist my arms and hands in unimaginable poses.

~ I'm in love with seafood. ^w^ I rarely get to have it, even though I live in the heart of best seafood, Maine. It's just so expensive! D:

~ I really don't like taking naps! :s I don't know why, I just can't take them, it feels unacceptable. But I must admit I sometimes take naps when I'm sick.

~ I ramble a lot. 8D

~ And last but not least, I enjoy the TV show series, Doctor Who. It's like my fav TV show of all time. <3

Well, that's only the beginning, there's a lot to know about me. ;) I hope to see you all around, and I look forward in being in this pack! :D

Riahbeth

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum