The November Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:31 am

Oak's History and Present

2 posters

Go down

Oak's History and Present Empty Oak's History and Present

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Oak was born in a very small tightly bonded pack. I was gently raised by my brothers and sisters. My mother died giving birth to my liter, so my older siblings raised us to be kind, caring, gracious, and humble wolfs. Each wolf in our "tribe pack" had a talent. Some were exceptional hunters, some fast as wind, a few had eyes like and owl, and others were raised to Lead. My talent was later discovered to Lead. Being raised by mainly my older brother Shade though, I learned his hunting techniques, and grew the talent of great hunting. As I grew up pack life was the same, learning about how to be a leader, playing with my siblings, and staying close to my brother who was growing up fast and becoming a strong, tall, proud adult wolf. When my father died, i became the pack leader. We prospered and grew, enjoying pack life. When my brother left on his own quest though, I felt left behind. I looked at my small pack, and decided it was my turn to leave and become who I really was. When i turned 3 I ventured off into the world and discovered many things i had been sheltered from. Hate, hunger, humans, loners, but also many good things such as love, serenity, hope, future, and myself. I lead a few small packs that were strong wolfs, we fell apart though due to un-active members and lack of passion. I now stand here 6 years old, leading the November Rain Pack. I am very proud to do so and cannot wait to lead this pack into a wonderful future alongside with the other Alpha Female.
-Oak, Alpha Male of November Rain Pack.

Back to top Go down

Oak's History and Present Empty Re: Oak's History and Present

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 pm

That was all my history. very long i know, but i wanted to let everyone know here is everything in a smaller version, aside from the actual history:Name: Oak
Fur color: Color of the forest-Sandy, brownish, some grey,
Markings: Tip of ears are black, tip of tail is black, and one front left paw is the color of Wheat.
Eye color: Honey
Personality: I am accepting to all wolfs and caring. I enjoy peaceful packs, yet i am protective of my pack/family when needed. I am very sweet and gentle. Sometimes playful.
Desired rank?: I would love to be Alpha Male or Beta Male. I am a good hunter.
Reason for desired rank: I was a pack leader before understand the responsibility and trust in those ranks. I know they must be carefully thought of though and highly earned. I will settle for anything until i can prove myself before my pack
Reference(Optional): Pack Central
History: I was raised by a tight knit family. As i grew up and showed myself, I became its leader. Our pack fall apart after 3 years, lack of interest, and wolfs. I have lead many other small packs that just wasn't commited. I have no mate, or any pups. My family has all gone, and now i look for a family/pack to call my own.
Likes: Hunting, Playing, Scouting, Raising and teaching pups, LOVES the Forest and all the animals inside of it except those who pose harm to other wolfs, I like to have a good time with wolfs.
Dislikes: Black Bloods, Any fighting (unless nessecary) mean spirited wolfs, people who break rules, cruelness.
Anything else?: Thank you for your time, this seems like quite a wonderful pack you have there *bows head* I would love to Join and possibly help lead this pack someday.
November's Flower?:Chrysanthemum

Back to top Go down

Post  Citrine Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 pm

You did a great job on your Bio Oak, It looks really good :3 And you have an interesting history too ^^ I hope you enjoy it here with all of us!
Citrine
Citrine
Admin

https://novemberrain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeru Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Since this user has left, I'll lock this.
Zeru
Zeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum